lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
BlackHat17
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 85 Marathon Project

I am a welder and fabricator and my experience is with car/truck restoration. I was just given what I am told is a 1985 E-Z-go Marathon 3 wheeled, 38V Electric Cart. I am building a parade cart for the fire company I belong to. Planning on going all out with making this look almost like a small fire truck or something similar. The one I have now is in pretty rough shape, but it seems to be all cosmetic.

Just looking for some advice and resources and where to acquire parts and information, and I'll be posting the progress at it goes. But this is my first buggy/golf cart...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3E83kb3Me5Ne5I15Kbd24cdf0258a0858196d.jpg (63.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 3L73F73pb5Nf5G55Fed24666f2a12f3a61eef.jpg (55.5 KB, 0 views)
BlackHat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO