lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2014, 06:42 PM   #1
krhonn
Not Yet Wild

Default Cart won't fire, drained a new battery

Howdy all. Pulled the old cart out of retirement not to long ago. It needed a new starter/generator. Found one on eBay but the guy wasn't for sure what type of cart it came off of. I hooked it all up by going off of the markings that matched my old one. I also bought a new battery. After finally getting it running again the kids put an hour or so on it. They stopped and it wouldn't fire again. The motor sllloooowwwlllyyyy cranks over. I hooked some jumper cables to the battery and it fired right up. Took the cables off and nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
krhonn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO