lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #11
EZ-GOnewild
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Need help with Carburetor adjustment

bpd223,
Welcome!

You should be able to click on their name and see "send whoever a personal note".

I tried that on your name and it would not show up. I think you have to have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to PM.

Good luck!

Any admins out there to verify this?
EZ-GOnewild is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #12
bpd223
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hey, gone wild, thanks for the welcome. I guess you may be right; I clicked on your name and had options to view public profile, see more of your posts, and add you to my contacts. Anyway, I appreciate your kindness. Milt
bpd223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #13
bpd223
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

OK, I guess the other thread is closed. I just wanted to tell you guys that my cart is running like a scalded ape!! All it took was 20 minutes (including my lack of mechanical know-how), and my problem is solved. You guys are GREAT!! Thanks so much!!
(I simply adjusted the valves according to ezgomike's step-by-step, and I <humbly> performed my own miracle!) :)
bpd223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #14
pizzamaker
****tard supreme
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpd223 View Post
OK, I guess the other thread is closed. I just wanted to tell you guys that my cart is running like a scalded ape!! All it took was 20 minutes (including my lack of mechanical know-how), and my problem is solved. You guys are GREAT!! Thanks so much!!
(I simply adjusted the valves according to ezgomike's step-by-step, and I <humbly> performed my own miracle!) :)
that's great to hear makes you feel good don't it
pizzamaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #15
dmartinez
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

i have a 1998 ez go workhorse, i got gas pouring out the vent tubes on the carb. can someone tell me how to adjust the float and get it to where it is supposed to be. i recently took the carb aprt to clean it out .
dmartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:28 PM   #16
dave 210
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Ok guys, i'm having same problem with my 96 seeming to run too rich and getting black plugs. Not sure of any adjustment that will help. I did adjust the valves about 2 yrs ago, but not sure if that is the problem now. I have the 8.5 Suzuki engine (yes,I know everyone starts moaning and dissing every time it's mentioned) but it has served me quite well over the years. Anyway, the other problem is that the governor now seems stuck and
it finally quit pulling. The throttle won't move when gas peddle is depressed.
Should I do away with the gov. or try to find out what is causing it to freeze up, and do you think all this is tied in together?
dave 210 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adjustment, carburetor
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO