lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2015, 08:10 AM   #21
CaptainPete
Getting Wild

Default Re: Installing Blinkers/Brake Lights on Existing LED lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie wh08p View Post
Well ****!!
I'm tempted to just order a whole new set for $200 and then just sell my old lights on eBay

Hypothetical.....if you were to buy a turn signal kit cgtech for your setup, what would you buy?
If your starting from scratch give this option a look. Theres a thread on it. They have or are working on a wireless turn signal control for turn signals. Its all led. Several people on here can enlighten you on this kit.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...it-review.html
CaptainPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-03-2015, 08:24 AM   #22
Aggie wh08p
Not Yet Wild

Cgtech—thank you so much! I’m sure you are probably rolling your eyes a little at some of my dumb questions!! Haha, I know I would! Somehow I have managed to rebuild 2 motors, completely overhaul at ’66 Jeep, yet electronics still seem to confuse me at times!!

Yes…sorry. In regards to your #1 item you posted. I was referring to buying this kit and just starting over. New everything:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EZGO-RXV-LED..._qi=RTM2067267

You mentioned that the factory OEM turn signal kit would not fit with my aftermarket LED kit. Not plug and play compatible. How does one know that?? So does that mean any aftermarket turn signal kit would still not work with my aftermarket LED light kit???

So I should be able to get this relay switch and follow your wire diagram
https://shop.ezgo.com/products/12-Vo...ay-Switch.html

Then just buy this kit with hope of it being able to fit the aftermarket harness that came my aftermarket LED light kit…I think?
Aggie wh08p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:30 AM   #23
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

The Ebay kit looks just like the kit i was working on. I know the OEM kit wont plug into the aftermarket kit because im at a ezgo dealer 5 days a week & deal with the oem light kit and adding the turn signals on most every new Rxv we sell. The "jumper plug" i made was an idea i got from the jumper plug that is discarded from non-turn signal equipped rxvs when adding signals. I believe the turn signal add-on for the ebay kit will plug into your current lights. If you want to spend the money on a whole new light kit, go for it. If i were in your position, i would contact the seller of that ebay kit and find out about just getting the turn signal head (& get a pic of their plug before purchase). It may take doing some homework with some aftermarket light sellers, but could save you some serious coin.

BTW- all your links to ezgo website just take me to tbe homepage, not the item you were looking at.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:37 AM   #24
Aggie wh08p
Not Yet Wild

Yes, I will be contacting the seller today. Thanks again!
Aggie wh08p is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO