lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2015, 04:29 PM   #1
payne7744
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Feels like I put the brakes on?

Electric rebuilt 03 ezgo for golf only. This happens very erratically it could be when I first get started in the middle or at the end, sometimes frequently sometimes seldom. It feels like a gas cart that has just run out of gas or like I put the brakes on. All I have to do is let up on the foot feed and then push down again and it comes right out of it. Has been going on for probably six months I guess it's not going to stop on it's own! LOL What's the fix and how much? Thanks so much.
payne7744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-04-2015, 06:48 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Feels like I put the brakes on?

"http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...t-surging.html" does this seen familiar?
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO