lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2017, 11:33 PM   #11
GOLFERDAN
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Alignment/Camber issues

My TXT showed the same issue. But I found when I did the toe alignment, the camber automaticly looked better. I'm not sure why this happens. But I chalked it up to the angle of the spindles. It seems when you change the toe in it changes the camber slightly.
GOLFERDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-16-2017, 12:28 AM   #12
coach3535
Not Yet Wild

How to get to the controller box without taking off the center compartment of the golf cart.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
coach3535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:59 PM   #13
jack.stewart
Not Yet Wild

I have a new stock 2019 RXV Freedom electric and the camber is so off the front tires are wearing on the inside. I can not get a response from the dealer or district rep yet as to how or if the negative camber can be corrected. I have a machine shop owner friend who said if they won't warranty this, he could shorten the A frame arm and correct it for me. Am awaiting a response from EZGO for now.

Last edited by jack.stewart; 03-16-2019 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: repetitive sentence
jack.stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:27 AM   #14
jack.stewart
Not Yet Wild

The final word from customer relations was all struts are manufactured the same with no camber adjustment and that with thousands of ezgo rxv carts sold with no reports of camber issues I should be just fine with mine and if the front tires wear out my local dealer will take care of me. Yippee........So, I shall fix the problem at the machine shop by shortening the A frame arm 3/8 to 1/2 inch on both sides and that should do it.
jack.stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO