lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2018, 03:23 PM   #1
Golfdog
Gone Wild

Default 1510 controller powered up on the bench

I had an issue with a DS IQ that was dead and the programmer 1311 would not power up in the car so I took it to the bench and powered it up with 24v to Controller Neg and pins 5,9 and 10 (pos). The error report was throttle fault that should not have prevented the controller from powering up in the car. I will test the wiring tomorrow at the plug pins 5,8 and 9 to ensure they are getting power. I suspect the OBC although it charges the car. A question that comes to mind is whether the same pins would be used to power up a 1515 controller, cannot find any pin config. for that controller.

Last edited by Golfdog; 03-25-2018 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: incorrect pins given
Golfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-07-2021, 10:50 AM   #2
Charger195
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1510 controller powered up on the bench

I realize this is an old post but just saw it. I’m trying to bench test a 1510 controller also with a 1313 programmer. Can’t get the programmer to detect the controller. I also put power on pins 5,9, and 10. No luck. Wondering what yo did to get your programmer to detect the controller.
Charger195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 08:17 AM   #3
Golfdog
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1510 controller powered up on the bench

I don't remember, but a friend of mine had the same question the other day and he found a post on another forum that said use pins 5,6,9 and 10 plus B-
Hope that helps
Golfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car