lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #31
Pique
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1999 DCS Intermitent Failures

Update: I received the new controller and installed it (Thanks Scottyb - super service). Now just waiting on the solenoid. The exsiting cover for the controller no longer fits over the new controller with the solenoid mounted on the front. are there new covers available to accomodate the change in size? Or do I just modify the stock cover so that it fits? I am sure that some of the components will be exposed if I modify the stock piece which kind of defeats the purpose.
Pique is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #32
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Wink Re: 1999 DCS Intermitent Failures

The only thing I can suggest is go to Wally World and find a tupper ware that will fit over it. I know of no body making this as of right now.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:53 PM   #33
Pique
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I just want to thank Scottyb. He has been extremely knowledgeable as well a helpful. I purchased parts for my cart and received them very quickly and when I encountered an issue he was available to answer my questions. You know your stuff. For anyone new to the forum and wondering about the integrity of the people replying, rest assured that the people on this forum will not steer you wrong.
Thanks to all who replied. I learned alot about carts and appreciated all your help.
BTW. The buggy is up and running faster than before. What a difference.
Pique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:16 PM   #34
rulmen
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
Here's a 7 step troubleshooting sequence for the DCS cart:
What do I conclude if I failed test 3?
rulmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO